Friday 23 September 2011

Bloc Party's Kele Okereke claims, he is not sure whether for frontman and band member

Block Party frontman Kele Okereke claims that he is not sure whether he is still the frontman and band member.

Leeds Festival tickets online

He saw his bandmates call or a recording studio into the season without it.

He said, “I was actually having lunch about three weeks ago, and I saw somebody walk past and I recognized the haircut. It was Russell. I was like, ‘Hey!’ but he didn’t see me.”

He continued, “I followed him around the corner and then I saw Matt, Gordon, and Russell all standing outside this rehearsal space. They all went inside.”

The band frontman is released his first solo album, The Boxer, previous year; in addition, a solo EP, The Hunter, is due out late next month.

But any hint of their individual projects within a Bloc Party never had a problem.

He did confess, “I hope I haven’t been fired. I don’t really know what’s going on, because we haven’t really spoken recently and I’m a bit too scared to ask.”

No comments:

Post a Comment