Friday 4 September 2009

BLOC PARTY IGNORE VIDEOS


Bloc Party singer Kele Okereke says he is distressed with the band's promotional videos as the end report is never as good as the planned footage.
Bloc Party don't care about their videos.
Frontman Kele Okereke says he never watches their promotional clips back as they never turn out the way they were initially imagined.
He said: "With the video making operation I don't pay consider anymore. You always get these intervention advised to you then you get the video and it looks nothing like the intervention do I made a decision of letting others decide because it's not actually worth an argument. So 'Flux', I've only seen it a few times, I don't watch videos much. Some members of the band are more opinionated on what they do and don't like and I trust them. We tend to get things done."
The singer whose pair performed at the Reading and Leeds festivals last week also admitted he dislikes playing festivals because it is "hard work."
He explained to Absolute Radio DJ Simon Mundie: "I guess it's lots of people in a field and when it's good it's a great feeling but you never actually know. It's not like doing your own show, it's harder work and I'm lazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment